Mental & Behavioral Health Services
At Ally Integrated Healthcare, we strive to provide high quality care to help you arrive at YOUR optimal health. Your treatment will include YOU collaborating with our skilled clinicians to provide office, home and/ or telemedicine visits for medication management and more.
Treatment will be individualized and tailored to your subjective and assessed needs. This care will be carried out in a caring and respectful manner, while also maintaining our commitment to protecting your privacy. We will be there to listen and guide you on this journey to greater mental health.
Diagnosis and Treatment Specializations Include:
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Anger Management
- Suicide Prevention
- Social Phobia
- Specific Phobia
- PTSD (Post-tramatic Stress Disorder)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Modified Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Through close collaboration, a seamless partnership is created between the patient and the provider. This then translates into highly individualized, targeted and effective treatment. In addition to being committed to protecting your privacy, you can be assured that you will be treated in a genuine, caring, respectful manner. We will be there to guide you through this process and give you the best possible chance for successful treatment outcomes.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Supportive Therapy
- Medication Assisted Treatment:
Integrated Behavioral Health/Primary Care Consultation
By leveraging the power of online technology, Telemedicine facilitates telecommunication and information sharing in order to provide clinical health care at a distance. It helps eliminate distance barriers, can improve access to services, treatment adherence and better outcomes. Utilization of telemedicine will be dependent on clinical judgement and collaboration between the provider and the patient. ALL initial visits are in person appointments.
- With telemedicine every appointment is confidential and meets HIPPA requirements.
- Appointments are made online and are at a time convenient for you while at your home or office.
- Easy access to health care services and your health care provider.
- No waiting in a doctor’s office ever again.